Pagina's

zaterdag 5 april 2014

Outfit| Spring is here

Weekend is here so It's time for a new outfit post! With this new outfit I got the summer feeling. I'm wearing a aztec printed shirt with a long fitted backsplitted skirt. I love my canvas bag which I got for my birthday. To make the outfit complete I'm wearing my new black round sunglasses and my forever 21 gold coloured necklace.
What do you think of the outfit? 😊

Aztec Shirt - Pieces
Long fitted skirt - Asos
Canvas Bag - Online shop
Coin Necklace - Forever 21
Round Sunglasses - Invito

Het is weekend dus het is weer tijd voor een nieuwe outfit! Ik kreeg een echt zomer gevoel met deze nieuwe outfit. Ik draag een aztec print shirt met een lange nauwsluitend rok met een split achter. Ik ben zo blij met mijn nieuwe canvas tas die ik kreeg voor mijn verjaardag. Om mijn outfit af te maken draag ik mijn nieuwe zwarte ronde zonnebril en mijn forever 21 goudkleurige muntketting.
Wat vinden jullie van deze nieuwe outfit?😊

Aztec Shirt - Pieces
Lange nauwsluitende rok - Asos
Canvas tas - Online shop
Muntketting - Forever 21
Ronde Zonnebril - Invito

2 opmerkingen: