Pagina's

vrijdag 8 augustus 2014

Outfit 7 | 14 days, 14 ways



Outfit 7 of my 14 days challenge so I'm half away. I still love doing this challenge and really like the outfits that I combined. I think next week will be al lot harder to combine new outfits. My room is always a big mess when I don't know what to wear haha. So here is my summery outfit 7 on a rainy day!

I'm wearing a black spaghetti top with my favorite grey midi skirt. I really like midi skirt because you can wear them chic and sporty. I've combined it with my floral shoes from the Invito!
What do you guys think so far of my 7 outfits? Love to hear :)

You can also follow me on Instagram,

Outfit 7 van mijn 14 days challenge dus ik ben op de helft. Tot nu toe vind ik het nog steeds super en ben ik erg blij met de outfits. Ik denk dat volgende week wel een stuk lastiger word om leuke outfits te combineren. Mijn kamer is altijd een puinhoop wanneer ik niet weet wat ik aan moet. Dus hier mijn zomerse outfit 7 op een regenachtige dag!

Ik draag een zwarte spaghetti top met mijn favoriete grijze midi rok. Ik vind deze rok echt super omdat je hem zowel chique als sportief kan dragen. Ik heb het gecombineerd met mijn bloemenprint schoentjes van de Invito!
Wat vinden jullie tot nu toe van mijn 7 outfits? Laat het me weten :)

Je kunt me ook volgen op Instagram,





Top - Zara | Skirt - Men at Work | Shoes - Invito |

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten