Pagina's

maandag 5 januari 2015

Recap | Top 14 outfits of 2014



Sweet readers,

Wow 2014 went by so fast! A lot has happend last year with a lot of ups! I was admitted to the part-time course fashionstyling at the Artemis College in Amsterdam, Did some cool danceprojects, my first Amsterdam fashionweek, my amazing trip to Mexico with my boyfriend. But the thing were I'm most proud of, starting my own blog!


It's so cool to see that people like my posts and most of all my outfits! Thank you for all your nice comments :)! I've made a top 10 of the outfits you liked the most of 2014. Which one was your favorite?

You can also follow me on InstagramBloglovin and Facebook

Outfit | Highwaisted Jeans


Outfit | Monochrome


Outfit | Easter Look


Outfit | Fashionweek 


Outfit 1| 14 days challenge 


Outfit 9 | 14 days challenge 


Outfit 10 | 14 days challenge 


Outfit | On the Back 


Outfit | Playa del Carmen
here 


Outfit | Last Sunshine
here


Outfit | Shopping Sunday 


Outfit | Borrowed From Daddy


Outfit | Alexander Wang x H&M


Outfit | Knee-boots

Up to 2015 :)! 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice looks, Vera! Love the last one! Also adore your striped dress and low cut back dress ;)

    x, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice outfits! <3 :)
    www.donovanparker.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen