Pagina's

dinsdag 10 juni 2014

Outfit | Getting The Summer Feelings

\


Hi sweet readers, 

Have you all also enjoyed your long weekend off? Well I did. It's so nice when you don't have to work on monday haha. I've relaxed a lot this weekend, something that I really needed to do after these busy weeks. It was also nice weather so here is a new and summery outfitpost.

I bought that blouse a few years ago in Kopenhagen at the Zara. It's so comfortabel and I love the details on the back. I combined the blouse with a white skort. I still really like them, It's nice to wear and great to combine in all kinds of outfits. The hat that I'm wearing is new. I saw it on a blogger at the ilovefashionbloggers Q&A and I had to have it! It's from the River Island but I ordered it online at the Asos.com.

What do you think of this summery look? Follow me also on Instagram and Bloglovin

Blouse - Zara
Skort - Pull and Bear
Hat - River Island
Shoes - Invito

Hallo lieve lezers,

Hebben jullie ook zo genoten van jullie lange weekend vrij? Nou ik wel. Wat is het heerlijk om niet te hoeven werken op maandag haha. Ik heb lekker gerelaxed dit weekend, iets wat ik wel even nodig had na al die drukke weken. Ook was lekker warm dus vandaar een lekker zomerse outfitpost.

De blouse die ik draag heb ik een paar jaar geleden gekocht in Kopenhagen bij de Zara. Hij draagt heel fijn en ik vind de rug heel mooi. Daaronder heb ik hem gecombineerd met een witte skort. Ik blijf de skorts leuk vinden, het draagt super en het is leuk om te combineren. De hoed is net nieuw, ik had hem gezien bij een andere blogster en moest hem gewoon hebben! Hij is van de River Island maar ik heb hem besteld via de Asos.com

Wat vinden jullie van deze zomerse look? Volg me ook op Instagram en Bloglovin



Blouse - Zara 
Skort - Pull and Bear
Hoed - River Island 
Hakken - Invito













3 opmerkingen: