Pagina's

zaterdag 6 september 2014

Outfit | On The Back


Hi everyone, 

We're back home from our holiday in Mexico with a big jetlag. We had such a great time over there, I wanna go back allready haha. The weather in Mexico was sunny and 34 degrees so I wore a lot of new summery outfits. I loved this first outfit that I'm going to share with you guys. It's one of my favorite outfits. Hope you guys love it to. 


I'm this new I bought at the H&M online shop. I really liked the print and how colours combined with my hair colour. And the back of this dress, wauw! I've combined it with my straped platform heels and a black satchel bag. 
What do you think of this new outfit? 
Let me know :)! 

You can also follow me on Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!


Hi allemaal, 

We zijn weer thuis van onze vakantie naar Mexico met een jetlag. We hebben zo'n leuke tijd daar gehad, ik wil nu al terug haha. Het was lekker zonnig weer met 34 graden in Mexico dus ik kon lekker veel zomerse outfits dragen. Ik vond deze eerste outfit zo tof dat ik hem graag wilde delen met jullie. Het is één van mijn favoriete outfits tot nu toe. Hopelijk vinden jullie dat ook :)!

Ik draag een jurk die ik online heb besteld bij de H&M. Ik vond de print en kleuren heel mooi combineren met mijn haarkleur. En die rug, wauw! Ik heb het gecombineerd met een paar straped platform hakken en een zwarte satchel tas.
Wat vinden jullie van deze outfit? 
Laat het me weten :) 

Je kunt me ook volgen op Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!









| Dress - H&M trend | Heels - La Strada | Satchel bag - Primark |

4 opmerkingen: