Pagina's

zondag 19 oktober 2014

Collection | Primark Christmas 2014



Hi everyone,

It's still only about 2 monts but then It's so far.............. then It's time for Christmass. How I love the christmass tree, lights, family meetings but also the new christmass collection for Primark. I don't think that all the pieces are really '' christmassy " but I do like a lot.



I really like the polka dot combo with top and cute. Such a nice combo! I also really like the tartan skirt with sleeves, the red dress, yellow fluffy top and skirt combo and the feather bag!
What items are your favorite? Let me know :)

You can also follow me on Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!

Hi allemaal

Het is pas over 2 maanden maar toch is het alweer bijna zover..... dan is het weer tijd voor Kerst! Wat hou ik van de kerstboom, lichtjes, familie etenjes maar natuurlijk ook van de nieuwe kerst collectie van de Primark. Ik vind de collectie niet echt " kerst " uitstralen maar vind wel veel items erg leuk.

Ik vind de polka dot combo met top en rok cute . Zo'n schattige combinatie! Ik vond ook de geruite rok met mouwen, de rode jurk, gele fluffy top en rok en de veren tas erg leuk!
Welke items zijn jouw favoriet? Laat het mij weten :)

Je kunt mij ook volgen op Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!


















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten