Pagina's

donderdag 16 oktober 2014

Outfit | Walk in the Forest


Hi sweet readers, 

When I watched the news this morning I saw that on Sunday it will 22 degrees outside. So I'm going to enjoy it the fullest with some bare legs, yeaaaah!! Off course I will show my outfit with you guys :) I shot this new outfit a few days ago when it was a bit colder outside. I always love to walk in the forest so quite and piecefull. Here is the outfit that I wore that day, Hope you like it! 


I'm wearing a ochre yellow sweater with a black skater skirt. I've combined with my cut out booties and some socks in them. To make this look complete, I'm wearing my black fedora hat. I can combine this H&M hat with everything! 
Hope you all like this outfit! Let me know :)

You can also follow me on Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!


Hi lieve lezers, 

Toen ik vanmorgen naar het nieuws keek zag ik dat het dit weekend 22 graden word. Dus dat word bloten benen zondag, Yeahhhh!! Natuurlijk zal ik deze outfit aan jullie showen :) Ik heb deze nieuwe outfit een paar dagen geleden geshoot in het bos en toen was het wel wat kouder buiten. Ik vind het altijd heerlijk om even in het bos te lopen, zo stil en vredig. Hier is de outfit die ik die dag droeg, hopelijk vinden jullie hem leuk! 

Ik draag een okergele sweater met een zwarte skater rok. Ik heb gecombineerd met mijn cut out boots en een paar zwarte sokjes. Om deze outfit af te maken draag ik mijn zwarte fedora hoed. Ik kan deze hoed echt overal bij combineren! 
Hoop dat jullie deze outfit leuk vinden! Laat het mij weten :) 

Je kunt mij ook volgen op Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!









| Sweater - Only | Skirt - Zara | 
Booties and Hat - H&M |



3 opmerkingen: